Lean Management Yellow Belt training
Training Duration : 3 Days
This training allows you to be aware of Operational Excellence and will allow you to understand the principles and philosophy of Lean Six Sigma.
Its objectives are to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Operational Excellence through Lean Six Sigma: understand the notion of performance and how to achieve it.
- Understand how to lead a transversal and complex improvement project by applying the DMAIC methodology.
- Understand how to build a continuous improvement system by inculcating its teams to lead DMAIC projects.
This training is intended for:
- Project Managers.
- Experienced operational.
- Holder of improvement actions.
- Industrialization engineers.
- Production, logistics, purchasing, methods.
- Introduction and fundamental principles of the Lean approach.
- Definition and objectives of Operational Excellence.
- The challenges of Lean 6 Sigma and the DMAIC cycle.
- Understanding of the interest of the DMAIC methodology.
- Appropriation of the first phases of the project and the associated tools.
- Appropriation of the final phases of the project and associated tools.