Project Management Professional TRAINING (PMP)® pmbok v7
PMP Training :
Training Duration : 5 Days (35 hours)
- Learn how to organize work to carry it out as a project.
- Understand the different roles and responsibilities related to project management.
- Define and launch a project.
- Plan the project.
- Manage the project.
- Measure the success of a project and take actions.
- Prepare for the PMP® certification exam.
- Become familiar with the PMBOK® Guide.
- Validate the knowledge already acquired in project management.
- Master the tricks to answer the exam questions correctly.
Experienced project managers wishing to take training that allows them to prepare for the Project Management Professional “PMP®” certification exam from the Project Management Institute – PMI® and to learn how to apply the PMBOK Guide to manage
- Introduction to the PMBOK® Guide
- The operational environment of the project
- The role of the project manager
- Project integration management
- Project scope management
- Project schedule management
- Project cost management
- Project quality management
- Project resource management
- Project Communications Management
- Project risk management
- Project supply management
- Project Stakeholder Management
This program is going to be updated with the new
PMBOK V7 version