Project Management Professional TRAINING (PMP)® pmbok v7
PMP Training :
Training Duration : 5 Days (35 hours)
- Learn how to organize work to carry it out as a project.
- Understand the different roles and responsibilities related to project management.
- Define and launch a project.
- Plan the project.
- Manage the project.
- Measure the success of a project and take actions.
- Prepare for the PMP® certification exam.
- Become familiar with the PMBOK® Guide.
- Validate the knowledge already acquired in project management.
- Master the tricks to answer the exam questions correctly.
Experienced project managers wishing to take training that allows them to prepare for the Project Management Professional “PMP®” certification exam from the Project Management Institute – PMI® and to learn how to apply the PMBOK Guide to manage
- Introduction to the PMBOK® Guide
- The operational environment of the project
- The role of the project manager
- Project integration management
- Project scope management
- Project schedule management
- Project cost management
- Project quality management
- Project resource management
- Project Communications Management
- Project risk management
- Project supply management
- Project Stakeholder Management
This program is going to be updated with the new
PMBOK V7 version
Free access to the online PMP training course and the simulator of several mock PMP exams
8 PMP coaching sessions with access to these sessions on the platform THE TEAM E-Learning