Training : Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)®
Preparation for the Official PMI-PBA® Certification
Training Duration : 5 Days
This training provides the knowledge and experience required to pass the PMI-PBA® certification (PMI Professional in Business Analysis®) according to the reference “The PMI Guide to Business Analysis”. It is based on the PMBOK® Guide.
This training allows participants to:
- Increase in their chances of passing the PMI-PBA® exam from the first time.
- Obtaining 35 hours of training to be used for the examination file.
- Enriched lessons with simulation tests at the end of each chapter.
- Courses taught by business analysis experts and PMI-PBA® certified.
- Personal coaching for the creation of the file to be provided to the PMI®.
This training is open to all company profiles but mainly to:
- Practitioners who have experience in business analysis, or AMOA, and who wish to have their experience recognized with the internationally recognized certification of the Project Management Institute.
- Business analysts who work with project teams and manage requirements or product development.
- Project or program managers who perform business analysis.
- Business Analysis Domains
- Elicitation and Analysis
- Traceability & Monitoring
- Business Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Understanding Business Analysis in Project Environment with PMBOK® Guide
- Business Analysis in Agile Environment
- Agile Practice Guide
- Extended Learning Materials :
- Case studies
- Simulation Exams