PROFESSIONAL SCRUM MASTER TRAINING – PSM I
Training Description :
If you’re ready to embrace Agile and implement Scrum, or need the tools to do Scrum better, our Professional Scrum Master course is designed for you. During this foundational course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of Scrum and how to apply it to guide your team and your organization.
As a Scrum Master, you will help your team perform at their highest level. As an expert in Scrum values, principles and practices, the Scrum Master shields the team from internal and external distractions. Scrum Masters tend to be people-oriented, have a high level of emotional intelligence, and a passion for helping their team members thrive.
The Professional Scrum Master course offers an interactive and engaging learning experience from the most experienced and passionate agile trainers around the world. Unlike other Scrum or Agile courses, our trainers value the learner journey above all else. This means that your training will be personalized to best meet your needs as a learner.
Throughout the certification process, you will learn the Scrum framework and understand Scrum team responsibilities, Scrum events, and Scrum artifacts.
Training Duration : 3 Days
2 days of training and 2 half-days of exam preparation coaching
This certifying Scrum training provides all the necessary elements to lead or contribute to a Scrum team and achieve PSM certification.
Its objectives are to:
- Understand the principles and values of agility
- Understand the operating principles of a Scrum project
- Know the roles and their associated responsibilities
- Implement the techniques and tools necessary for a Scrum project
- Apply Scrum and gain efficiency in collective work
- Preparing for PSM certification (Professional Scrum Master) of scrum.org
This training is open to all company profiles but mainly to:
- MOE and MOA project managers.
- Anyone who can be involved in an agile project.
- Introduction to agile methods
- The limits of the classic approaches.
- Discover the origin of the Agile movement.
- Understand Agile values and principles.
- The different Agile methods.
- Distinguish the advantages and disadvantages of the Agile approach.
- Remember the principles of project management, common to all methods.
- Lead an Agile project with the SCRUM method
- Understand the iterative and incremental approach in Sprints.
- The roles and responsibilities.
- Define the Product Backlog.
- Estimate Stories load.
- Plan Release and Sprint.
- Meet daily for Scrum.
- Perform the Sprint review.
- Measure progress via the Burndown chart.
- Practice continuous improvement with the Sprint Retrospective.
- Know the attention points in an Agile context
- Testing in an Agile context.
- Anticipate the organizational impact of Agile methods.
- Manage large projects in Agile.
- General conclusion
Access to our online training platform for mock PSM 1 exams.
THE TEAM E-learning, the first Tunisian platform for the preparation of professional certifications.