Leading SAFe TRAINING
Préparation à la Certification Officiel SAFe® Agilist
Training Duration : 2 Days
Acquire the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-agile enterprise by leveraging the scaled agile framework® (safe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, agile development, product development flow and from DevOps.
Its objectives are to:
- Prepare and pass the SAFe Agilist certification.
- Inculcate Lean thinking in your teams and within your company.
- Apply the principles of the Scaled Agile Framework methodology.
- Align the production rhythm of your teams with the ART process (Agile Release Train).
- Familiarize yourself with the fundamentals of agile program and portfolio management.
- Put SAFe and Lean-Agile principles into practice.
This training is open to all company profiles and mainly to:
- Program or project manager
- Scrum Master
- Business Analyst
- Agile Coach
- Portfolio manager
- Consultant / Engineer
- Program manager
- Solution or system architect
- LEAN AND THE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT CYCLE
- MAKING DECISIONS BASED ON ECONOMIC CRITERIA
- IDENTIFY ROLES AND STRUCTURES
- COLLABORATION, COMMUNICATION, AND ENGAGEMENT
- PRINCIPLES OF THE AGILE RELEASE TRAIN
- TRAIN CREATION
- RUN A SPRINT
- DEPLOY A SPRINT
- DEFINING THE VISION OF THE PORTFOLIO
- PORTFOLIO PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- IDENTIFY THE PRINCIPLES OF LEAN-AGILE LEADERSHIP
- CHANGING THE ROLES OF SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT
- END OF TRAINING
- PREPARING FOR THE SAFE AGILIST CERTIFICATION