The training course
ORGANIZATION of the TRAINING
THE TEAM intervenes the training’s upstream to prepare it and set the conditions for good learning.
* Sign-in sheet.
* Training certificate.
* Evaluation and follow-up sheets.
Generally, the modalities are expository, demonstrative, and interrogative and are mainly based on the following principles:
* Interactive presentations.
* Explanations, discussions, diagrams, and summaries.
* Examples from practice.
* Acquisition of key principles through actions, games, and exercises.
* Discovery and experiential methods.
* The practice of simulation is often preferred.
* Depending on the training, workshops are set up around real cases.
FOLLOW-UP AND CONTROL
* Scenario and control using exercises gradually.
* Training Support.
* Selection of documents allowing the writing of the support.
* Tools: tables, Presentations, Design thinking, Mind mapping,…