ACP TRAINING – Agile Certified Practitioner
Training Duration : 4 Days
This training allows participants to:
- Understand agile contracting and the adaptability of agile methods.
- Understand the modeling of user needs and the definition of use scenarios in agile.
- Have an overview of the managerial aspects of an agile project.
- Know techniques for facilitating an agile team, estimating and planning iterations.
- Understand the prioritization, events and artifacts of an agile project.
- Preparing for the PMI-ACP® Exam.
This training is open to all company profiles but mainly to:
- Anyone who needs to participate in an agile project..
- Any candidate for the PMI-ACP® exam.
Introduction to PMI-ACP training
Domain 1 : Agile principles and mindset
Domain 2 : Value-Driven Delivery
Domain 3 : Engagement des parties prenantes
Domain 4 : Team performance
Domain 5 : Adaptive planning
Domain 6 : Problem detection and resolution
Domain 7 : Continuous improvement (of products, processes, and people)
Preparation for the PMI-ACP certification exam