TRAINING : Project management through practice
Training Duration : 9 Days (54 hours)
- Understand the different phases of the realization of a project
- Know the constraints of project management and know how to manage them
- Manage resources before, during and after the project
- Dimension the resources needed for the project and support them.
- Effectively monitor the execution of a project
- Master the project
- Close the project
- Project managers wishing to familiarize themselves with the principles of Project Management and learn to apply the tools and knowledge acquired to manage their projects.
- Project managers and their teammates, senior project managers and other executives who need to monitor the status of projects.
- Introduction to project management
- The operational environment of the project
- The role of the project manager
- Project Initiation
- Project planning
- Project steering
- Project execution
- Project control
- Project closure
- Performance indicators
- Practical applications on a real company project in the form of workshops for applying theoretical concepts.